Nature in Your Garden – John Tyler
John Tyler will be speaking after the short AGM which takes place at 2pm. Documentation for the AGM has already been sent to members via email
Hello everyone – we will warmly welcome you to the Memorial Hall, Wheathampstead for our AGM and talk by local naturalist John Tyler. Having overdone the ventilation slightly at the last meeting, you should know that we will not be leaving the doors open this time! A Zoom link will be sent out shortly before the meeting for those unable to attend in person, but please try to join us in the hall – we look forward to seeing you.
However, the same rules apply – it is important that you read these before turning up!
- Members must enter the hall from the main North entrance overlooking the field or the Marford Road entrance. (The third entrance by the side of the stage is not in use.)
- Members are asked, unless exempt from doing so, to wear a mask upon arrival at the hall and to keep it on except when seated.
- Members should sign in as usual, but will not be issued with badges unless they are committee members.
- Seating will be spread out at double the usual space; chairs will not be locked together allowing people who have travelled together to close the space between them.
- There will be hand gel made available at the front reception, outside the toilets and by the tea serving hatch.
Here’s a link to the map and directions for new members https://hertshps.com/meetings/
Tea and coffee will be served in compostable, disposable cups and instead of cake, there will be ‘catering’ biscuits in individually wrapped packets. Members may bring plants for sale as usual – your donations to the table are always greatly appreciated!