TWENTY-FOURTH ANNUAL GENERAL MEETING
To be held on Saturday 3rd November 2012 at 2.00pm at the Memorial Hall, Wheathampstead.
- Apologies for absence
- To approve the minutes of the 23rd AGM held on 5th November 2011
- Matters arising
- Chairman’s report
- Treasurer’s report and approval of accounts for the 12 months ending 30th September 2012 (to be laid round).
- Election of Committee for the ensuing 12 months:
- Election of Chairman
- Election of Vice- Chair, Secretary, and Treasurer
- Election of Membership Secretary
- Election of Newsletter Editor
- Election of other committee members
- Four committee members are standing for re-election and there are two further vacancies.
- Election of Examiner of the accounts
- Any other business
Please submit NOMINATIONS for Officers and Members of the Committee in writing, to the Secretary by Saturday 13th October 2012 (20, St Stephens Avenue, St Albans, AL3 4AD)
Prior permission of any person nominated must be obtained.
Heather Osborne, Secretary
The AGM will be followed by a presentation by Bill Hodgson about the new HHPS website, and a quiz organised by Anne Godfrey.
- Front Page and Contents
- Chairman’s Report
- Grand Plant Sale
- Seed Distribution Scheme
- New Committee Members Required & Notices
- New members
- In memoriam
- Email addresses
- 2013 Subscriptions
- Summer Gardens Day
- HPS Conservation Scheme
- AGM Agenda, November 3rd
- AGM Minutes, 2011
- Front cover plant profile Aconitum carmichaelii ‘Arendsii’ (AGM)
- Events Programme 2013
- Coach Trip
- Anne Godfrey