Joining instructions are below, if you want to come along to any meeting as a visitor you can pay on the door at a cost of £5 per meeting (details of meetings are on the Programme page).
To belong to the Hertfordshire group you must also be a member of the National Hardy Plant Society. There are two steps to joining:
- Join the National HPS (see below), and then using your national HPS membership number
- Join the Herts HPS (also see below)
Step 1. Join the National HPS
Join through the national HPS website at http://www.hardy-plant.org.uk/meet-us-at/join-us which has full contact details.
Step 2. Join the Hertfordshire HPS Group
2a) Method 1: Download and print the application form
Download the HHPS Application Form in PDF format, print it, complete it, and follow the instructions within.
2b) Method 2: Use the on-line form below and send in a cheque
- Complete the on-line form below, then
- Write to us with your name and address including:
- A cheque payable to “Herts HPS Group” for the appropriate fee (see this form for the fees)
- Address: Membership Secretary, HPS Herts Group, 5 The Fairway, New Barnet, Herts. EN5 1HH
Data Protection Act 1998. Under this Act it is necessary for the Society to inform members that their name & address will be kept on a computer database or spreadsheet. This information will be used exclusively for the benefit of the Society and will not be disclosed to any third party. Any member not wishing their particulars to be recorded in this way should notify, in writing, the Hertfordshire Group Membership Secretary who will arrange deletion from this database. (Without this we will be unable to contact you regarding meetings, events and news though)
New joiners form: