Joining instructions are below, if you want to come along to any meeting as a visitor you can pay on the door at a cost of £5 per meeting (details of meetings are on the Programme page).
To belong to the Hertfordshire group you must also be a member of the National Hardy Plant Society. There are two steps to joining:
- Join the National HPS (see below), and then using your national HPS membership number
- Join the Herts HPS (also see below)
Step 1. Join the National HPS
Join through the national HPS website at http://www.hardy-plant.org.uk/meet-us-at/join-us which has full contact details.
Step 2. Join the Hertfordshire HPS Group
2a) Method 1: Download and print the application form
Download the New member application form in PDF format, print it, complete it, and follow the instructions within.
2b) Method 2: Use the on-line form below and send in a cheque
- Complete the on-line form below, then
- Write to us with your name and address including:
- A cheque payable to “Herts HPS Group” for the appropriate fee (see this form for the fees)
- Address: Membership Secretary, HPS Hertfordshire Group, 213 Marshalswick Lane, St Albans, Herts, AL1 4XA
New joiners form: